Once the parcel has been delivered to the pick-up point, you have 7 calendar days to collect it. After this period, the parcel will be returned to sender.
Articles in this section
- My order is still in preparation, what does it mean?
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- What should I do if I am not present for the delivery of my order?
- Part of my order is missing, is this normal?
- My parcel has been damaged, what should I do?
- What should I do if the contents of my parcel have been damaged?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. Can my order be delivered again?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. What now happens to my order?
Article is closed for comments.