Returns fees are your responsibility and you are free to choose the type of delivery to return your order. Nevertheless, the return of your order remains entirely your responsibility in terms of loss by the postal services, which is why we strongly recommend that you send the package TRACKED. Our Customer Service will ask you for a tracking number if necessary.
Articles in this section
- I bought a defective item in a Boardriders/multi brand shop, can I return it?
- I received a defective item/one that doesn’t conform, what should I do?
- I’m not happy with the item I ordered, can I exchange it in one of your shops?
- The size of the item I have received doesn’t match the size I ordered, what should I do?
- Can I return items form different orders in the same parcel?
- Can I return my order from the pick up point it was delivered to?
- Do I get longer to return my order during the Christmas period?
- I still haven't received my refund, what should I do?
- Are the shipping costs attached to my order refunded if I return it?
- What should I do if I receive a product other than what I have ordered?