Your return cannot be made through the pick up point that your order was delivered to. The goods must be returned by post (carrier of your choice). We remind you that you are responsible for the postal charges.
Articles in this section
- I bought a defective item in a Boardriders/multi brand shop, can I return it?
- I received a defective item/one that doesn’t conform, what should I do?
- I’m not happy with the item I ordered, can I exchange it in one of your shops?
- The size of the item I have received doesn’t match the size I ordered, what should I do?
- Can I return items form different orders in the same parcel?
- Can I return my order from the pick up point it was delivered to?
- Do I get longer to return my order during the Christmas period?
- I still haven't received my refund, what should I do?
- Are the shipping costs attached to my order refunded if I return it?
- What should I do if I receive a product other than what I have ordered?