Your return cannot be made through the pick up point that your order was delivered to. The goods must be returned by post (carrier of your choice). We remind you that you are responsible for the postal charges.
Articles in this section
- I’m not happy with the item I ordered, can I exchange it in one of your shops?
- What should I do if I have received a damaged or defective product?
- Can I exchange an item?
- How do I return one or more articles?
- I bought a defective item in a Boardriders/multi brand shop, can I return it?
- I received a defective item/one that doesn’t conform, what should I do?
- The size of the item I have received doesn’t match the size I ordered, what should I do?
- Can I return items form different orders in the same parcel?
- Can I return my order from the pick up point it was delivered to?
- Do I get longer to return my order during the Christmas period?