If you have items from different orders, please attach the different returns labels, provided with your original delivery, to the returns parcel.
Articles in this section
- I bought a defective item in a Boardriders/multi brand shop, can I return it?
- I received a defective item/one that doesn’t conform, what should I do?
- I’m not happy with the item I ordered, can I exchange it in one of your shops?
- The size of the item I have received doesn’t match the size I ordered, what should I do?
- Can I return items form different orders in the same parcel?
- Can I return my order from the pick up point it was delivered to?
- Do I get longer to return my order during the Christmas period?
- I still haven't received my refund, what should I do?
- Are the shipping costs attached to my order refunded if I return it?
- What should I do if I receive a product other than what I have ordered?