Yes, provided that these addresses are located in a single country. You just need to enter the delivery address and billing address separately when placing your order.
Articles in this section
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- How do I know that my parcel is available at the pick up point?
- How long is my parcel kept at the pick up point?
- I chose a pick up point for the delivery of my parcel. It has been delivered to another pick up point. Why?
- How do I collect my parcel from the pick up point?
- What should I do if I am not present for the delivery of my order?
- My pick up point is closed, where will my parcel be delivered to?
- Part of my order is missing, is this normal?