RETURN ITEMS TO OUR WAREHOUSE
You can return your items directly to our warehouse by postal service.
2. Select the order you want to return in your order history
3. Choose the item(s) you wish to return and the main reason for return for each.
4. Choose the return option “Post Office Drop Off” to create your prepaid EVRi return label.
5. Click “Confirm & Continue”
6. Click “Print Off Return Label” if you wish to print it off immediately. You can choose to do it later by clicking on “Send Return Ticket by Email”.
Multiple orders must be returned separately. Please ensure your order is returned with the correct return label otherwise the refund process may be delayed.
Place the item(s) you wish to return, preferably in the original packaging, then pack and seal your parcel securely. If you no longer have the original packaging, wrap the item(s) in a sturdy package of an appropriate size to protect the contents.
1. Cut out and stick the EVRi prepaid return label, which you have just printed, on the outside of your return package. This shipping label is prepaid.
2. Take the return label* provided in the parcel with your order and affix it to the outside of your return package as well. This label will allow our warehouse to identify your return. Both labels are required.
*If you cannot find it, please contact us to receive a new one. Without this label, your package will not be accepted by our warehouse and will be returned to you.
3. Your package is ready to be shipped from any EVRi Parcel Shop of your choice.
1. Drop your parcel at an Evri Parcel Shop of your choice.
2. Remember to keep the tracking number of your package, you are solely responsible for your shipment until receipt in our warehouse, and without proof of delivery, a request for a refund will be denied.
· Once the return package has been received at our warehouse, it will take a maximum of 10 working days* for your return to be processed by our logistics teams.
· Upon receipt of your package in our warehouse and after confirmation of the condition of the returned item(s), we will proceed to refund the amount invoiced according to your initial payment method as soon as possible: this may take up to 3 working days* of processing time depending on the issuing bank.
*excluding weekends and UK bank holidays
You will receive a confirmation email when the refund is issued.
We advise you to keep the proof of postage until it is refunded.